The weather is warming up and race season is here! That means fashion, food, champagne and lots of fun. Now in its second year, the ‘Melbourne Cup Experience’ is coming to Pialligo Estate’s Sunset Drinks Series on Thursday 27 October from 6-8pm. So you can soak up the gorgeous atmosphere at Pialligo Estate while watching the sunset and being surrounded by fashion and delicious food.
For Spring racing fashionistas & betting tipsters, this event is the ultimate experience in race day style & knowledge, in support of Cerebral Palsy Alliance. An evening Spring racing fashion market fused with fabulous food, live music & entertainment in the stunning setting of the Pialligo Estate gardens.
Radio presenter Kristen Henry of Mix 106.3 will host the event while guests enjoy:
• a curated collection of exhibitors displaying ladies & gents Spring racing fashion, millinery, accessories, beauty products & art to peruse & purchase;
• Bunnamagoo Estate Wines sparkling on arrival;
• a smoke house grazing station;
• live model mannequins parading Spring race wear;
• live music;
• a charity auction;
• photo booth fun;
• chances to win prizes including a $500 TAB.Com betting voucher & ‘Cup Day at Pialligo Estate’ tickets; and
• a racehorse on the grounds accompanied by local racing identities who will share their Cup day tips!
Don’t miss out on this fun and fabulous event! Tickets are $79 each or get a group of 5 or more friends together and only pay $66 each.
Danielle Cleary Events and Pialligo Estate are giving one lucky Eat Canberra reader the chance to win a double pass to the ‘Melbourne Cup Experience’.
To enter, like the post at the top of our Facebook page, tag a friend, comment on this article and tell us in 25 words or less why you want to attend this event.
Entries close at 8am on Wednesday 26 October and winner will be announced at 5pm on Wednesday 26 October. If you miss out then you still have time to purchase your tickets! Good luck!
Food Photographer: Shae Estella Photography