This deliciously indulgent cheesecake is perfect for special occasions or a dinner party. It doesn’t require any baking and is quick and easy. I made this one at Easter so I added some Easter eggs and a bunny. Grated Toblerone or drizzled melted chocolate would do the trick and make it look pretty. I added whole caramello Easter eggs in the filling for the surprise but you could add anything! Pieces of rolo or oreos would be yummy.
What you need:
500g philly cheese at room temperature
150g chocolate ripple biscuits
¼ cup almonds
2 tbsp butter melted
½ cup caster sugar
250g Toblerone melted
½ cup thickened cream
Extra toblerone or chocolate of choice for the top and for the surprise
1. Spray a little coconut oil or grease a 20cm spring form cake tin with butter then line it with baking paper. Process almonds in a food processor until they’re fine crumbs then add the chcocolate biscuits and process until the mixture resembles bread crumbs. Add the melted butter and process until combined. Poor the mixture into the lined tin and spread the mixture evenly. Place in the fridge until the mixture is ready.
2. Add the philly cheese and the sugar to a bowl and beat with electric beaters until well combined. Add the chocolate and cream and beat until well combined. Scrape the sides and make sure the mixture is combined.
3. Pour half of the mixture on the base and spread with a spatula. Add your surprise and cover with the remaining mixture.
4. Place in the fridge to set for at least 3 hours.
5. Take the cheesecake out of the tin once it’s set and decorate with grated Toblerone or anything you want.